They contain important information about your rights and obligations.
Last updated: 30th July 2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Website.
- I have done my best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as possible.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and
- Neither I or any of my agents, volunteers or sub-contractors shall be liable to you or any other party for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or information, content or materials included on the
- In no event shall I or any of my agents, volunteers or sub-contractors be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any tangible or intangible
3. User Name and Password
- You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and passwords that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our Website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security regarding our Website that comes to your attention.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, residential address, email address and banking details.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the rules.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of
6. Content, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound (‘Content’). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered, and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- Pink Routes, academic bodies, libraries, or authorized contributors own the copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content, as well as in the Content original to it. One example here would be The National Archives. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part except as provided in these Terms & Conditons.
- You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission or that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- In the event that I have mistakenly breached anyone elses copyright or proprietary rights, please contact me on mailto:email@example.com and it will be resolved immediately.
7. Links to Other Web Sites
- Links to third-party Website or services are provided that are not owned or controlled by me.